Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beautiful day for a ride

Just got back from a 60 miler with M.D. What a great day out. Decided to extend a familiar route that takes us from SW mpls/edina out around Minnnetonka Lake. Its always fun to explore new parts of the area. Headed toward Maple Plain then out to Baker Park Reserve. After that I'm not sure what happened. A few wrong turns and double backs later and we were finally heading the right direction southeast toward Wayzata to pick up McGinty.

Descent route if I can pull out the long stretches of single lane highway without a shoulder. Glad I'm still in one piece. Fun to explore though and I felt good.
Looking forward to next weekend's race at Mt Kato. Sweet single track. I hope to have my brakes working better by then. The whole last race was just a squeal fest. Swapped out the pads for Organics so I hope that works out better.

No comments: