Monday, March 29, 2010

good to have the legs a bit tired

after about 4 plus of riding this weekend. Mini solo time-trial on Saturday and than a planned Long Slow governed ride that turned into more of a long fast leg burner with madowg. Its great have someone pushing me a bit and to trade pulls with--especially in the frigg'in wind. I hate the wind. I'd rather ride barefoot in pouring rain without glasses on than fight the wind solo for three hours.


Air9 SS will be done soon, maybe even this week. Decided to build it now by swapping parts from the Jet so I have something to ride. Its' gonna be sweet. I'll post pics hopefully soon.

1 comment:

The Rider Formerly Known as VR Captain said...

Great as soon as you get that bike built up you can give me that lesson on how to ride big wheels. I tried to learn last year at the Cable Classic but you had a hard time teaching from 11 minutes behind me.